Is this game 8+?

• Every game i hear kids, they’re speeking too much.
    Tell me please: age rating of the game 8+? If not - can i report them and will it have any effect?
    If this game allow kids, players gonna leave it, cuz we can’t play with muted players and also with kids.

• Kids are going to play any game no matter what. My experience with Deceit and kids is way less annoying than in games like CoD and the such. There isn’t much you can do about it. If they are being rude and throwing racial slurs at people then yes you can report them for such behavior. If they are just being annoying the best thing you can do is mute them. You hold Q then hover over their icon and click the speaker button to mute them. Hope this helps!

• @ArcMester
    ’…we can’t play with muted players…'
    Am i said ‘we can’t mute them’?

• you can mute the annoying player by pressing Q.

• @yoman125 is here only stupid people?

• Kids are going to play any game no matter what. My experience with Deceit and kids is way less annoying than in games like CoD and the such. It isn’t much you can do about it. If they are being rude and throwing racial slurs at people then yes you can report them for such behavior.

Looks like your connection to Deceit Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.